- the dress above is my only pink item of clothing in my closet. i recently purchased a couple of coral-like tops but nothing actually pink. luckily, the print makes it so the pink’s not too flashy for me.
- i speak english and french fluently (though the latter not as good as the former now after one year of university), understand and speak a little bit of mandarin and can understand/speak very basic spanish
- i’m a tad bit OCD when it comes to organizing papers and files, as well as planning events and taking on anything that has to do with logistics and planning
- i got my first upright piano at the age of one for my birthday, and then my second one before i turned twelve
- music has grounded me for my entire life
- i was a little, rebel church-goer before i finally came to love Christ on my own in grade seven
- my phone is a blackberry
- i can be an emotional roller coaster
- i really adore penguins. especially fluffy, furry, baby penguins
- i have default answers for certain stereotype questions: for example, my favourite colour is green (but i also like red and black, and blue), or my favourite food is chicken wings (but burritos are so good too)
- if i had all the money to spend in the world, i would have a crazy collection of things and hobbies: photography, longboard, rock climbing, grand piano, art studio, basketball, swimming, race car, library, scarves, tea, etc.
- i like making lists
- silvia + too much free time = not good // in other words, i like to be kept busy
- my full name is silvia shilei (“shi” is from the word poet, “lei” from flower bulb) li
- if i could do it for the rest of my life, i would lead worship.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Day 1 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
written by sL at 11:46 PM