Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.


this seems silly, especially since you guys don’t have a clue about what this picture is about. but this was almost two years ago, right before the car ride home to toronto from ann arbor, michigan where i had just spent a week for a church event called Gospel Odyssey. it also marks the end of my summer of participating in ALL the summer events and just a lot of things happened that summer: God directed me into what i should do in the future (speech pathology), i hit one of my bottoms spiritually just for Him and many others to bring me back up, i managed to score a ride to this camp in time to surprise my best friend (Rachel, see our joint tumblr) for her birthday and many other things. it was a very, very good summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment