Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.


i have a lot of treasured items. two of which, i wear with me almost all of the time. i admit, sometimes, just because of wearing them all of the time, i feel a little bare without them but that’s alright. besides the two in this picture, i also have my pianos. i find that i treasure a lot of my items because i also link them to the people behind the item’s story. also…i’m just a junkie when it comes to stuff like that. 

1 comment:

  1. As a young Christian woman, I loved to read this book "I Kissed Dating Goodbye"! Christian parents will also love this book. It makes a perfect present for your teenagers and anyone looking for love. This book is about waiting, of course. It is not offensive or too much for a teenager and shouldn't turn them off. It doesn't tell you like a bossy know-it-all adult, so it isn't offensive to the reader. In fact, it makes waiting for love beautiful. I recommend this book for all those singles out there.

    ReplyDelete